- All basic and translational research topics, as well as clinical studies related to imaging and metabolism, are welcome. Only graduate students and postdocs will be entered into the poster competition.
- A 1-page poster abstract has to be submitted by 1/13/2020. Please follow the guidelines below.
- Your poster must be no larger than 36 in. tall x 42 in. wide (92 cm tall by 107 cm wide)
- Registration is required by January 17, 2020, but actual posters are not due until the morning of the meeting on January 29, 2020
- Posters must be on display during the Symposium from Wednesday, January 29, 8:30 am to Thursday, January 30, 4:30 pm.
- Poster presenters must be present during the poster session, Wednesday, January 29, 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm for questions by the judges. Poster awards will be announced and presented at the conclusion of the Symposium on January 30, 2020
- All poster presenter must submit an Abstract for printing in the Abstract Binder that will be distributed at the meeting.
Please follow the following guidelines for submitting your poster abstract for the brochure. The deadline for abstract submission is 1/30/2020. No poster abstracts will be accepted after!
Please submit your poster abstracts to this email.
- Length: Limited to 1 page, including title, authors, main text and references.
- Set up: Set margins to 1 inch in for the whole page.
- Paper Size: 8.5 * 11 inches, portrait layout.
- Font: Arial, 10pt, use justified or block configuration.
- Line Spacing: Single
- Title: Title uses same font as described above, but in bold, authors just below it.
- Paragraphs: Leave one blank line between each paragraph.
- Figures: Embedd figures into document. Full color is allowed, but no more than 2 figues.
- References: Same font as above, must be on same page as the whole abstract.